Connecting Spotify over AirPlay
With AirPlay, you can wirelessly stream Spotify on your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, or Mac OS X Mountain Lion (10.8 and above) to an Apple TV device or another Mac.
- Connect your computer to the same WiFi as your AirPlay device.
- Click the AirPlay icon in the menu bar, and select your device.
- Play a song on Spotify, and beautiful music will now flow through your speakers.
- Connect your iPhone to the same WiFi as your AirPlay device.
- Play a song, and tap the Now Playing bar.
- Tap Devices Available at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap More Devices, and select your AirPlay device.
- Beautiful music will now flow through your speakers.