Spotify on Android TV
For: Free and Premium subscribers
With Spotify on Android TV, you can browse your favorite albums, songs, and playlists using your phone's Spotify app or Android TV remote. And, while you’re playing those tunes, check out the beautiful album artwork right there on the big screen!
Download Spotify from the Google Play store for Android TV Apps. Here’s how:
- From the Home screen, scroll down to the Apps row.
- Find and select Google Play store.
- Use the Search bar, or browse using Categories (Music & Audio) to locate Spotify.
- Select it to install.
Note: Spotify requires Android TV version 5.0 and above.
With Android TV, Spotify Premium users can enjoy:
- Unlimited high-quality streaming access to over 30 million songs.
- Play music without an internet connection.
- Travel abroad with your music.
- Use Connect to play Spotify through your speaker, TV, and car.
- No ad interruption.
For more information, check out the Android TV support page here.
Android TV is a trademark of Google Inc. or its affiliates.