Spotify on Bose
Spotify Connect lets you play music through your Bose SoundTouch music system using the Spotify app as a remote. Benefits include:
- Instant switching. From your headphones to your Bose SoundTouch.
- Play together. Control the music from any supported phone or tablet, using the Spotify app.
- Nonstop tunes. Make calls, watch videos, go out of range. The music keeps flowing.
- Bring the party. Get readymade playlists in Browse for every mood and moment.
- Take advantage of high sound quality to make the most of your music.
For more information, check out the Bose website.
Play Spotify with the Bose SoundTouch app
You can play your favorite tracks from Spotify using the Bose SoundTouch app.
In the Bose SoundTouch app, you can:
- Search the Spotify catalog
- Browse through Featured Playlists and Genres & Moods
- Find what’s hot with Charts.
- Listen to your own playlists and saved songs
- Start an Artist Radio station
- Open the Spotify App
You need to link your Spotify account to get set up. To do this:
- Open the SoundTouch app, and click EXPLORE.
- Select ADD MUSIC.
- To add an existing Spotify account, choose ADD ACCOUNT. If you don’t have an account, select CREATE SPOTIFY ACCOUNT at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your username and password, then click LOG IN. If your account’s connected to Facebook, you can click LOG IN WITH FACEBOOK.
- Give the Bose SoundTouch app access to your Spotify account by clicking OKAY.
That’s it! You’ll now be able to use Spotify on your Bose SoundTouch