Guidelines for Using Keywords
Keywords are a great way to add additional information for listeners to search for, as well as help retailers discover your title for merchandising opportunities.
Some examples of keywords would be tone, setting, or alternate spellings. Additionally, you can include tropes and other information regarding the title to help potential listeners find your title.
Keywords can contain 500 characters (including commas and spaces). We recommend you set the most important ones first.
Be sure the keywords you’re adding:
- Are accurate, relevant, and descriptive
- Are not included in the metadata, such as genre or description
- Are not in a temporary state, such as “new” or “limited time”
- Do not reference the price
- Do not include special characters
Was this article helpful?