How can we help you?
Account & Payment
Watch music videos, documentaries, and exclusive video series, all from within the Spotify app.
Find and play videos
- Enter the title of a video show or episode in Search.
- Click the video title to see all available episodes.
- Hover over the cover art and click play.
- The video plays at the top of the screen. To play full screen, click .
- Tap Search and enter the title of a video show or episode.
- Tap an episode to begin watching.
- Tap Now Playing to watch the video and see play controls. To play full screen, tap .
More video options
- Tap (iOS) (Android) in the top-right of the video show page to:
- Get more information about the video.
- Share videos with your friends and to your social channels.
- Tap on the video show page to sort and filter episodes.
- Tap (iOS) (Android) to the right of an episode title to add it to your Play Queue.
Videos use more data than music due to larger file sizes, but our data usage is comparable to other popular video channels.
It’s not currently possible to download videos to watch offline.
Last updated: 17 February, 2021
Was this article helpful?