How can we help you?
Account & Payment
The Stations app is a simplified version of the Spotify app where you can create stations for the music you love.
The more you listen, the better Stations gets. Unlock stations based on your listening history such as Favorites, Discover Weekly, and Release Radar.
You can use Stations alongside or independently from the main Spotify app.
Tip: You don’t need Premium, but if you have it you'll get ad-free listening and unlimited skips.
- Download Spotify Stations.
- Log in to your Spotify account, or sign up if you’re new to Spotify.
- Scroll up or down to change the station.
- Tap (+) in the top-left corner to add a station.
Tap on a track to save it to a station called Favorites.
Note: You need to tap on at least 15 tracks for Favorites to show.
Improve your stations
Tap on any track you love, and on any track you don’t like. This adjusts the rest of the station accordingly.
You can also edit the station. Tap the station name, then Station Detail to:
- Rename the station
- Add/remove artists (for artist stations)
- Switch Include similar artists on/off
- Remove the station
Last updated: 13 April, 2021
Was this article helpful?