Spotify sounds amazing with Premium.
- Unlimited high-quality streaming access to over 35 million songs.
- Play music without an internet connection.
- Travel abroad with no limitations.
- No ad interruption.
- Unlimited skips.
Tip: Check out how Premium compares to our other subscription options.
Tip: If you’ve never had Premium before, try it for free!
- Log in to your account page.
Note: If you don’t already have an account, sign up here.
- Click Subscription in the menu on the left.
- Click GET PREMIUM.
- Enter your payment details and click START MY SPOTIFY PREMIUM.
The price of Premium varies between countries. Find out the price of Premium in your country.
You can pay for Spotify in lots of ways. Check the payment methods available in your country by clicking Subscription in the menu on the left of your account page.
If you pay for Premium but can’t use your Premium features, check out why isn’t my Premium subscription working?
If you have Premium for Family, you can choose to downgrade to standard Premium:
- Go to your account's subscription page.
- Click CHANGE OR CANCEL, then REMOVE FAMILY.
Note: All members will revert to the free, ad-supported service except for you and you will be charged the standard Premium rate at your next billing date.
To switch from a Premium plan with another company (eg. your mobile/broadband provider or iTunes), you need to cancel your subscription with them, then reupgrade through our website when your account reverts to our free, ad-supported service.