I linked to the wrong Facebook account
You’ve linked your Spotify account to Facebook so you can display your Facebook name/profile picture and easily share music. Nice one.
So you log in, but wait… that’s not you in the picture!
It’s possible to accidentally connect your Spotify to the wrong Facebook account, for example if somebody else is logged in to Facebook on your device.
Good news: It’s fixable. Just get to a computer and follow these steps:
- Open the Spotify desktop app.
- In the top-right corner, click > Settings.
- Under Social, click DISCONNECT FROM FACEBOOK.
- Click CONNECT TO FACEBOOK.
- Enter your correct Facebook details and click Log In.
Note: It can take up to 24 hours for the changes to be visible.