How can we help you?
Account & Payment
Report a playlist, image, or text
If you find some content that was created or uploaded by another user or artist on Spotify (such as a playlist, image, or text) that is offensive or infringes copyright, you can report it through the app.
Note: If you’re looking to report a claim relating to music on the Spotify service and your intellectual property rights (rather than images uploaded by other users), see Report music infringement.
We take customer content concerns very seriously. Please be aware that any abuse of the reporting process can result in the termination of your Spotify account.
Pick a device below to find out how to submit your report.
- Right-click the playlist title or artist name. Alternatively, click to the right of the playlist or artist profile, and select Report. You’re automatically redirected to the abuse report form.
- Select the appropriate topic.
- Complete the form and click Submit.
- In the playlist or on an artist profile, tap (iOS) (Android) in the top-right corner.
- Scroll down and tap Report abuse. You’re automatically redirected to the abuse report form.
- Tap the appropriate topic.
- Complete the form and tap Submit.
What happens next?
Each report is investigated on a case-by-case basis. We're unable to respond directly to each individual report, but will use our discretion and remove any content deemed inappropriate.
Last updated: 24 July, 2020