Spotify and Samsung
Connect Spotify to your Samsung account to easily log in and play across all your Samsung devices.
If you’re already logged into a Samsung account, you’ll be prompted to link your account from the Spotify app. You'll see this prompt 3 times over a few weeks if your Samsung and Spotify accounts aren't linked.
Disconnect your Samsung account
- Log in to your account page.
- Under Samsung Account, click UNLINK.
- Click UNLINK again to confirm.
Get 6 months free Premium with a new Samsung
Galaxy S10, S10+, S10e and Note 10/10+ owners who haven’t had Premium before can get 6 months free. For more information, check out the full Terms and Conditions.
- Find and open Spotify.
Tip: Spotify comes preinstalled on all Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+,/S10e and Note 10/10+ devices
- Log in. If you’re new to Spotify, you get the option to sign up for free.
- Tap Premium . You’ll be redirected to claim your free 6 months.
- Tap GET PREMIUM and enter your payment details.
There’s no initial charge, but your payment details are needed to confirm your location, eligibility, and to process payments after the offer period ends.