Recover deleted playlists
Spotify automatically backs up the playlists you create, so if you delete them, they’re easy to get back.
- Log in to your account page.
- Click Recover playlists in the menu on the left.
- Click RESTORE by the playlist you want to recover.
- Open Spotify and find the restored playlist at the bottom of your playlist collection.
Don’t see it?
It’s possible you created the playlist with another account, so be sure you’re logging in to the account that originally created the playlist.
If you’re not sure you have another account, we can help you find out.
It's also possible that you saved your music somewhere else on Spotify. Check in your Songs under Your Library.
If you accidentally delete a track (or playlist), you can use your keyboard’s shortcuts to immediately undo the action. Press:
- ctrl+z (for Mac)
- ctrl+Shift+Z (for Windows)