The Spotify Community
The Spotify Community is a place where thousands of Spotify users go to get help and to help others. In the Community you can:
- Find help in existing threads or post a question.
- Pick up new trick and tips.
- Suggest ideas for how we can improve the app or support existing ideas.
- Chat about music and share your playlists.
To join, just hit Log In in the top-right corner of the Community Home page to register with your Spotify account.
If you’re new to the Community, check out our Community Newbie Guide for advice on getting started, where to find things, what to look out for, Community etiquette, and more.
Become a Rock Star with the Spotify Community
If you’re clued-up about Spotify, share your knowledge! The Spotify Rock Star program recruits experienced users to help on Community forums, or on Twitter, to earn points and get rewards.
Some of the rewards Stars can earn include:
- Spotify Premium.
- Swag such as t-shirts, hoodies, pens, stickers, headphones, and much more.
- Calls with staff.
- All-expense paid trips to Spotify HQ.
Apply to be a Rock Star
- Create an account in the Spotify Community.
- Help others by posting on Help boards and/or Music boards.
- Fill out this interest form.
- Continue helping others in the community help/music boards.
- Those who continue helping others to a high level and pass our Rock Star assessments will rank up, first to Rising Star and eventually becoming one of our infamous Rock Stars.