Your info, payment and privacy all in one place.
Siri and Spotify
Use voice commands to control what plays with Siri.
You can ask Siri to:
- Play songs, artists, albums, playlists, podcasts
- Like music to save it to Your Library
- Tell you what’s currently playing
- Change the volume
- Skip tracks
- And more!
Just say “Hey, Siri” followed by your command, then “on Spotify”.
e.g. “Hey, Siri, play my Discover Weekly playlist on Spotify”.
- iPod Touch running iOS 14 or above
- Apple Watch running watchOS 6 or above
Was this article helpful?