Pay by mobile
To see which phone networks you can pay with:
- Go to www.spotify.com/premium.
- Choose a Premium plan.
- See available networks next to Pay by mobile.
You won’t be charged until you submit your phone details.
After you enter your phone details, the charge is added to your phone bill at the time of the transaction.
Are mobile payments secure?
Very! Paying by mobile requires text message confirmation. This means that physical access to your phone is needed to create a transaction.
If you can’t sign up with mobile payments:
- Make sure you entered your phone number correctly.
- Check you have enough credit on your mobile account.
- Wait a few days and try again, or try in a private/incognito window (there might’ve been a temporary connection problem).
- Try a different payment method.
For more help, visit our mobile billing partner Boku’s support site, or drop them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Was this article helpful?