How can we help you?
Account & Payment
DJ from your wrist with Spotify on Apple Watch.
- Play, pause, and skip music and podcasts.
- Control the volume.
- Get info about what’s playing.
- Save your favorites.
- Use Spotify Connect to play to another device.
- Use Siri to voice control your music and podcasts.
To get Spotify on Apple Watch, you’ll need:
- iPhone running iOS 12 or above.
- Apple Watch on watchOS 5.2 or above.
Note: Make sure you’ve paired your Apple Watch to your iPhone with Bluetooth.
All you need for Spotify to show on your Apple Watch is the Spotify app installed on your iPhone and an account with us. Just open it on your watch and log in to start playing!
If you’re not seeing Spotify on your Apple Watch, you can follow these steps to install it.
For help setting up and troubleshooting, check out the Apple Watch support page.
Last updated: 26 November, 2020
Was this article helpful?