Turn up the volume with Spotify on Marshall speakers!
Marshall speakers come with Spotify presets, so you can save up to seven of your favorite playlists, artists, albums, etc., for instant listening. Here’s how:
- Open Spotify and play something (e.g. Discover Weekly).
- In the Now Playing bar at the bottom of the screen, tap Devices Available (mobile) or click (desktop) and select Marshall.
- While your music is playing, turn the SOURCE knob on your speaker to a preset position (1-7).
- Push and hold the SOURCE knob for 3 seconds to store the preset.
- Your preset is set! Next time you want to hear this playlist, just dial to the preset. You don’t need to connect through your phone or laptop.
Tip: Presets can also be managed in the Marshall Multi-Room app.
For more information or help, check out the Marshall support site.