Enable the web player
For: Google Chrome, Firefox, and Edge.
If you see the message “Playback of protected content is not enabled” (or a similar error message) when you try to use the web player, you simply need to enable the Widevine plugin or download a media pack. Select your browser below to find out how.
Note: Enabling the plugin requires no download and will not compromise your online security.
- Enter the following into your browser address bar: chrome://settings/content.
- Under Protected content, make sure Allow site to play protected content is enabled.
- Click Enable DRM in the yellow warning bar at the top of the screen.
If you do not see the yellow bar, you may enable the DRM with these steps:
- Enter the following into your browser address bar: about:preferences#content.
- Under DRM content, make sure Play DRM content is enabled.