Pay by mobile
Here’s all you need to know about paying for Spotify Premium through your mobile phone bill with M1, Starhub, and Singtel to pay for 1, 3, or 6 months of pre-paid Premium.
Note: If you already have Premium via another payment method, you’ll first need to cancel to revert your account to the Free level. Don't worry, you won't lose playlists, followers, or anything in your account.
- Head to www.spotify.com/premium.
- Select PAY BY MOBILE (your mobile provider).
- Enter your mobile phone number and click CONTINUE.
- You’re sent a PIN code via text message.
- Enter the PIN code and click CONFIRM.
All done! You’re now set up with Spotify Premium.
At the time of the transaction, the charge is added to your phone bill.
You can cancel your subscription at any time.
Very! Paying by mobile requires text message confirmation. This means that physical access to your phone is needed to create a transaction.