Why have I been charged?
Check with your family or friends to make sure someone you know didn’t subscribe with your details. If you think your details have been used without authorization, contact us and we’ll investigate.
If you don't have an account and need to contact us about a payment, make sure you:
- Select Premium as your subscription.
- Choose Unknown as your username.
- Enter as your email address the one you'd like us to contact you on.
Firstly, please check the status of your subscription:
- Log in to your account page.
Forgotten your login details? Find out how to log in.
- Click Subscription in the menu on the left.
If your subscription shows as Premium, it hasn’t been canceled. Follow these steps to cancel.
Note: If you signed up for a trial, the Premium subscription automatically continues at the standard rate after the trial period expires, but you can cancel any time.
- If your subscription shows as Free, this account is not being charged. Find other accounts you might've subscribed with.
- If your subscription shows you have Premium provided by another company (e.g. your internet/mobile provider or iTunes), you need to contact that company directly to cancel.