How can we help you?
Get the full Spotify experience!Upgrade to premium
Have questions, answers, ideas about Spotify? Ask or join our Community!Go to the Community
Check out our Twitter or Facebook help:
Pay by mobile
Pay for Premium through your phone bill for one less transaction to think about.
Note: You can’t pay for Premium Family this way.
To see which phone networks you can pay with:
- Go to www.spotify.com/premium.
- Choose a Premium plan.
- See available networks next to Pay by mobile.
You won’t be charged until you submit your phone details.
After you enter your phone details, the charge is added to your phone bill at the time of the transaction.
Are mobile payments secure?
Very! Paying by mobile requires text message confirmation. This means that physical access to your phone is needed to create a transaction.
If you can’t sign up with mobile payments:
- Make sure you entered your phone number correctly.
- Check you have enough credit on your mobile account.
- Wait a few days and try again, or try in a private/incognito window (there might’ve been a temporary connection problem).
- Try a different payment method.
If you have any questions about your mobile payment status, visit our mobile billing partner Fortumo’s support site.
Last updated: 10 September, 2021
Was this article helpful?