App and web troubleshooting
If you're having trouble with the Spotify for Podcasters mobile app or the web version of Spotify for Podcasters, try these tips.
Mobile app issues
- Close and restart the app
- Reinstall the app to check you're on the latest version. You can find a guide to reinstalling below
- Close any other apps you aren't using
- Ensure you have a stable and active internet connection
- Switch off your device’s WiFi connection, wait 30 seconds, then switch it back on
- Connect to a different network, if possible
- Restart your router, if possible
- Restart your device
- Update your device's operating system
Reinstalling the app
A clean reinstall of the Spotify for Podcasters mobile app often fixes common technical issues.
Spotify for Podcasters website issues
- Make sure you're on the latest version of your browser by checking your browser settings
- Open Spotify for Podcasters in a private or incognito window. You can typically do this from your browser's tabs or menu buttons (often represented by 3 dots or bars). Check your browser's help center for exact steps
- Open Spotify for Podcasters in a different browser
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies
Was this article helpful?