How can we help you?
Account & Payment
Follow friends and artists
Follow artists to see their new releases in your Follow Feed at the top of Home on mobile.
- Go to the artist’s profile.
- Select FOLLOW.
Tip: Select again to stop following.
Follow friends, brands, and celebrities
Follow friends to see what they’re listening to in Friend Activity.
Note: Your Spotify account must be connected to Facebook to find your friends in this list.
- Tap Home .
- Tap Settings .
- Tap View Profile.
- Tap FIND FRIENDS.
- Tap FOLLOW ALL or next to someone specific.
Tip: Tap again to stop following.
Or, ask your friends to share their profile with you.
I can't find my friends
Your Spotify account must be connected to Facebook to find your friends in the FIND FRIENDS list.
If you’re still unable to find your friends, you might need to update your Facebook settings:
- On desktop, go to Facebook and select Settings on the dropdown in the top-right.
- Select Apps, then Spotify.
- Make sure your Friends list is checked. If it is, try unchecking and checking it again.
Not working? You may need to log out and back in to renew Spotify’s access to your Facebook data.
How do I see who's following me?
Find FOLLOWERS on your profile page:
On the desktop app, click your name in the top-right corner.
- On mobile and tablet, tap Home , then Settings , then View Profile.
Last updated: 26 November, 2020
Was this article helpful?