Make a podcast within minutes and share it to listeners on Spotify.
Note: You can't save podcasts as drafts. You need to record, edit, and publish your podcast in the same session.
Record a podcast
Note: Spotify needs access to your mic to record audio.
- Find in the menu bar.
- Choose Record podcast .
- Tap to start recording, and to stop. You can then:
- Tap again to record a new audio clip
- Tap to delete the last clip
- After you record, tap Next at the top.
Edit a podcast
Add a soundtrack
Tap and choose a track from our list. The music plays in the background of your podcast.
Trim and remove unwanted audio from your clips:
- Tap Edit and select Trim audio.
- Drag the timeline, or tap Preview to find the endpoint of the audio you want to remove.
- Tap Remove selected audio. If you want to remove the entire clip from your podcast, tap .
- Tap Done.
After you edit the podcast, tap Next at the top.
Publish a podcast
- Name your podcast and upload a cover artwork. You can also:
- Add an episode description
- Tag a song, album, or podcast
- Mark the episode as explicit
- Tap Publish to post it to your Spotify profile.
- Tap Share. You can share:
- To social or messaging apps
- By copying a link
Was this article helpful?