Make your music Mighty with Spotify!
Mighty is a mini portable audio player, that you can download your Spotify playlists on to listen anywhere, even without an internet connection.
For: iOS 9.3.5 and newer and Android Lollipop (5.0) and newer
The Mighty device doesn’t have a screen, so comes with an app to control what goes on it.
The app also tracks your play history, showing listening sessions which you can rename or edit as you like.
You can create or log in to a Spotify Premium account during the set up process in the Mighty app, or log in to an existing account.
- Download the Mighty app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Open the Mighty app and tap the Connections icon in the bottom left.
- Tap the Spotify logo in the top right.
- Log in to Spotify.
- Go back to Connections to connect your Mighty device to your Mighty app. You can connect with either Bluetooth or Wifi.
- Open the Mighty app.
- Tap the music note at the bottom.
- Tap BROWSE.
- Select the playlists you want to add to the device with +. Or, tap Autofill to add them all.
Tip: Swipe any playlist title right to remove it from the device.
- Tap SYNC to send your selections to your Mighty device.
- When the download is done, clip your Mighty device on anywhere and take your music everywhere!
On the Mighty device, you can play, pause, skip, shuffle, and adjust the volume with the touch of a thumb. Just plug in your headphones, or pair it with Bluetooth headsets and speakers with the Mighty app.
Tip: You can adjust the Download Quality in the Mighty app. Just head to Connections > Spotify.
For more information, check out the Mighty FAQ.