For: Android 4.4+ (excluding Go edition) and iOS 9.3+.
Control Spotify on your phone from your Wear OS device!
- Play, pause, and skip tracks.
- Control the volume.
- Play from Your Library.
- Browse new releases, top lists, playlists, and Genres & Moods.
- Play Spotify Radio.
Note: Make sure you’ve paired your Wear OS device to your phone with Bluetooth.
- Open Spotify on your phone and start playing something.
- You can now see what you’re listening to on your wrist! On the watchface, tap the mini-notification card to pause and play the current track, or swipe it to the left to get Next and Previous track controls.
- To access more Spotify from your watch, swipe up. Swipe right for the skip and volume controls. Swipe right again to select Your Library, Browse, or Radio.
For help setting up and troubleshooting, check out the Wear OS support page.