Sending voice messages
Head to a podcast’s public page on Spotify for Podcasters and hit Message to send a voice note to the creator.
Key info about voice messages:
- Make sure to give your browser or Spotify for Podcasters app access to your device’s microphone
- Your voice message can be up to 1 minute long
- You can preview and re-record your message before sending it
- Give your message a title to let the creator know what it’s about
- You’ll need to log in to your Spotify for Podcasters account to send your voice message
- Your voice message is private to the podcast creator, unless they choose to add it to an episode
- The podcast's creator needs to enable the option to send voice messages, so it's not available on all podcasts
Was this article helpful?