Look and sound the part with Spotify on UrbanEars speakers.
UrbanEars comes with Spotify presets, so you can save up to 7 of your favorite playlists, artists, albums, etc., for instant listening. Here’s how:
- Open Spotify and play something (e.g. Discover Weekly).
- In the Now Playing bar at the bottom of the screen, tap Devices Available (mobile) or click (desktop) and select UrbanEars.
- While your music is playing, turn the SOURCE knob on your UrbanEars to a preset position (1-7).
- Push and hold the SOURCE knob for 3 seconds until the preset position indicator blinks and you hear a confirmation sound.
- Your preset is set! Next time you want to hear this playlist, just dial to the preset. You don't need to connect through your phone or laptop.
Tip: Manage and review your presets in the UrbanEars app.
For more information or help, check out the UrbanEars support site.