With AirPlay, you can use your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, or Mac to play Spotify on an Apple TV, AirPlay compatible speaker, or another Mac.
For: OS X Mountain Lion 10.8 and above
- Connect your computer to the same WiFi as the device you want to play to.
- Click the AirPlay icon in the menu bar and select your device.
- Play a song on Spotify. It will plays through your chosen device.
- Connect your iPhone to the same WiFi as your AirPlay device.
- Play a song and tap the Now Playing bar .
- Tap Devices Available at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap More Devices and select your AirPlay device.