Trailers are ideal for increasing the discoverability of your podcast and gaining new listeners by giving them a preview of what your show is all about.
Not sure what to include in your podcast trailer?
- Introduce yourself. Your trailer is a chance to tell your story and attract new listeners by sharing your passion and personality.
- Introduce your show. Give your listeners an overview of your podcast so they know what to expect from your full-length episodes.
- Sell your strengths. Entice new listeners and encourage them to commit to a longer episode by describing what makes your podcast special.
- Keep your trailer under one minute. Try to capture the message of your show as concisely as possible.
- Include a call-to-action. Encourage people to listen to your show, follow you on Spotify, leave a 5 star review, or subscribe to your show.
When you're ready to go, check out how to create a trailer.
Was this article helpful?