Made For You
Spotify makes loads of playlists just for you, based on your listening habits (what you like, share, save, skip) and the listening habits of others with similar taste.
Find playlists made for you
- Find Made for you playlists in Home .
- Or Search the name of any playlist made for you.
New to Spotify?
We need to get to know you and the music you like, so expect to receive playlists made for you after a few weeks of listening.
Which playlists are made for you?
|What is it?||How often does it update?|
|Daily Mix||Up to 6 mixes based on genres you love. Songs include your regular listens and our recommendations.||The more you listen, the more frequently it updates.|
Songs we think you’ll love.
Songs from new releases we think you’ll love.
|On Repeat and Repeat Rewind||
Songs you couldn’t get enough of recently, and in the past.
|Every 5 days.|
Save playlists made for you
Select on a playlist to save it to Your Library.
Playlists made for you update regularly to stay fresh. You can’t save (or recover) a particular version of it, but you can:
- Create your own playlist and add all the tracks to that.
- Select on any song to save it to your Liked Songs playlist in Your Library.
Improve playlists made for you
The more you use Spotify, the better the playlists made for you become.
You can also tell us what you like and what you don’t like:
- Tap in the Now Playing view to like a song, which automatically saves it to your Liked Songs playlist Your Library.
- Tap in the Now Playing view to remove it and we’ll remember for next time.
Tip: Accidentally tap on something you didn't mean to? Check out how to undo hidden songs.