How can we help you?
Account & Payment
Connect to Twitch
Connect your Spotify account to Twitch and share what songs you’re listening to.
- Show Twitch viewers the song you’re listening to.
- Share links to Spotify so viewers can listen with you.
- Add a playlist and share it with your Twitch viewers.
Connect the Spotify Extension to Twitch:
- Open Twitch and go to Creator Dashboard.
- Go to Extensions, then Discovery.
- Search ‘Spotify’ and click Install. Go to My Extensions.
- Select Spotify Recently Played, then Configure, then Connect.
- Log in to your Spotify account.
You can now either choose to create a new playlist, or use an existing playlist from your account.
Can I broadcast or livestream my music?
You can’t broadcast your music on Twitch, but your followers and viewers can check out what you’re listening to, and follow all your playlists via their own Spotify account.
Spotify is for personal entertainment only and not for commercial use. For more info, check out our Terms and Conditions.
Last updated: 18 June, 2020