With the Spotify app, available on PlayStation™Music, you can listen to Spotify on your PS4™ or PS3™ console.
Tip: Use your PlayStation™Network wallet to get Premium! For more info, visit Playstation Music.
- On your PlayStation® console, go to the PlayStation™Music app.
- Log in one of these three ways to play:
- You can LINK ACCOUNTS to automatically log into Spotify whenever you log into your PlayStation™Network account.
Note: You can also link your accounts here.
Tip: Don’t have a Spotify account? Just open the app on your console and select SIGN UP.
Yep! There are two ways to do this:
- Log into your own PlayStation™Network account on their PS4™ or PS3™ console. If you’ve already linked that account to your Spotify profile, you’ll have instant access on any other PS4™ or PS3™ console you sign into.
- Use Spotify Connect to log in and play Spotify on PlayStation™Music on your friend's PlayStation™Network account.
Note: If you log into your Spotify account on your friend’s PlayStation™Network account, make sure to log out afterwards.
If you have any trouble with this, or need to unlink your Spotify account from another PlayStation™Network account, we recommend getting in touch with Sony customer support.
Use your console controller to navigate the app, or use your phone to control the music remotely with Spotify Connect.
Listen while you game
For: Select PS4™ games (not available on PlayStation® Now or when using Remote Play).
When you play Spotify on your PS4™, it continues playing when you go to your game. If the game allows, you can disable in-game music for the best Spotify experience.
To control the music while you game:
- Press and hold the PS button on your controller to bring up the quick menu.
- Select Spotify.
Note: To display your Spotify music in the quick menu, you must allow access by PlayStation™Network. You’ll be prompted to do so when you first select Spotify in the quick menu.
- Here you can skip songs, play/pause, or adjust the volume.
Or, use Spotify Connect to use your phone to control the music remotely.
Tip: You can also share music while you game! Just select Share Music Information from the quick menu and choose from Now Playing, Recently Played, and Recently Saved.
For more help using Spotify on PlayStation®, check out PlayStation™Music.