How can we help you?
Account & Payment
Failed payment help
Note: If your plan is with a partner company (e.g. your phone or internet provider), they manage your payments.
If a Spotify payment doesn’t go through as usual, you won't immediately lose your subscription. We’ll keep trying to take the payment over the next few days.
To make sure a payment goes through:
- Your card needs to have been issued in the same country registered to your Spotify account.
- Check the card hasn’t expired or been canceled.
- Check you have sufficient funds. If you’re using a pre-paid card, you might need to top up.
- Check your card is enabled for foreign, secure online, and recurring purchases. You can contact your bank or credit company to check.
If it’s still not working:
- Wait a few days and try again, or try in a private/incognito window (there might’ve been a temporary connection problem).
- Try a different payment method.
- Get in touch with your payment provider.
Last updated: 03 July, 2020