Spotify and Tesla
Introducing, a car app so intuitive you’ll think it’s knight rider. The Spotify experience joins Tesla’s high performance vehicles for the ultimate driving pleasure.
With Tesla + Spotify, you can:
- Connect to other devices.
- Switch between Spotify accounts.
- Control playback with voice commands.
- Listen to albums, artists, songs, and playlists from Your Music.
- Get personalized music recommendations that are journey specific, and that become smarter over time.
Designed with a frictionless user experience, get started with these simple steps:
- On the interactive dashboard screen, tap the username in the header.
- Choose Driver Profile Settings.
- Select Apps in the left nav.
- Select Media Player in the Apps view.
- LOG OUT the Tesla account.
- Enter username and password and log in.
Don’t have an account?
The car can automatically create a Premium account for you.
- Tap the Note to enter media view.
- Click Spotify in the left nav.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
Note: An automatic Tesla account will only be accessible in-vehicle.
What car models are supported?
Model X and Model S