Spotify and Facebook
Using Spotify with Facebook lets you log in with your Facebook details, display your Facebook name/picture, and easily find your friends on Spotify.
Connect to Facebook
You can create your account with Facebook to automatically connect it (meaning you’ll register with your Facebook login details).
Or, you can create an account with your email address and connect to Facebook later with these steps:
Click in the top-right corner of the app.
- Click Settings.
- Under Social, scroll down to FACEBOOK and click CONNECT TO FACEBOOK.
- Enter your Facebook login details and click Log In.
To disconnect, repeat steps 1-3 above and click DISCONNECT FROM FACEBOOK.
- Tap Home .
- Tap Settings .
- Select Social.
- Under FACEBOOK, tap Connect to Facebook…
- Enter your Facebook login details and tap Log In.
Note: It’s not possible to disconnect from Facebook on mobile. See the ‘Desktop’ steps above.
It's possible you've already linked your Facebook to another Spotify account. Check out our guide to find any other accounts.
Log in with Facebook
If your Spotify account is connected to Facebook, you can log in with the touch of a button.
Just choose LOG IN WITH FACEBOOK or CONTINUE WITH FACEBOOK.
Tip: Make sure you’re logged into the correct Facebook account on the device.
If you created your account with Facebook and are unable to use LOG IN WITH FACEBOOK or CONTINUE WITH FACEBOOK, you’ll need to create a Spotify password:
- Go to our password reset form.
- Enter the email address registered to your Facebook account.
- Continue through the steps to create a password for the account.
Tip: If the password reset doesn’t work, get help here.
You can then log in with your Facebook email address and the password you created.