A summary of the playlists created or saved, and any songs saved, including:
- Name of playlist.
- Date the playlist was last modified.
- Names of songs contained within the playlist.
- Names of artists for each song.
- Names of albums or episodes (if podcasts).
- Local track name, if the user uploaded locally saved audio to be played on Spotify service.
- Any descriptions added by the user to the playlist.
- The number of followers the playlist has.
Streaming History (audio, video, and podcasts)
A list of items (e.g. songs, videos, and podcasts) listened to or watched in the past year, including:
- Date and time of when the stream ended in UTC format (Coordinated Universal Time zone).
- Name of "creator" for each stream (e.g. the artist name if a music track).
- Name of items listened to or watched (e.g. title of music track or name of video).
- “msPlayed”- Stands for how many mili-seconds the track was listened.
A summary (at the point of the date of the request) of the content saved in Your Library (songs, podcasts, and videos), including:
- Name of artist for each item.
- Name of the album.
- Name of track saved.
|Search queries|| |
A list of searches made, including:
For commands made by voice, see Voice Input below.
- The date and time the search was made.
- Type of device/platform used (such as iOS, desktop).
- Search Query shows what the user typed in the search field.
- Search interaction URIs shows the list of Uniform Resource Identifiers (URI) of the search results the user interacted with.
This includes (where available) at the point of the request:
- The number of followers the account has.
- The number of other accounts this account is following.
- A list of artists the account is following.
This includes details of the payment method (where available):
- Type - The card type e.g. MasterCard, Visa etc, or other form of payment such as a Gift Card, Paypal.
- Card Number - Where the payment method is via card, this is the last four digits only.
- Card Expiry - Where the payment method is via card, this is the four digit expiry date (e.g. 07/18).
- Creation Date - The date the payment details were provided to Spotify.
- Payment Country - The country where the card was issued e.g. United Kingdom, Sweden.
- Postal Code - The postal code the card is registered to.
This includes (where available):
- Spotify username.
- Email address.
- Created from Facebook - This shows true if the account was created via Facebook.
- Facebook user ID - This is included if the user has turned on Facebook data processing and linked their Spotify account by signing in using Facebook log-in or created their Spotify account via Facebook.
- Preferred locale.
- Date of birth.
- Postal code.
- Postal address.
- Mobile number.
- Mobile operator.
- Mobile brand.
- Account creation - This is the user’s date of registration.
|Family Plan||Family plan data (if you own a Premium for Family plan) which includes your address, city, country, name, state, street, and postal code. |
|Inferences||We draw certain inferences about your interests and preferences based on your usage of the Spotify service and using data obtained from our advertisers and other advertising partners. This includes a list of market segments with which you are currently associated. Depending on your settings, this data may be used to serve interest-based advertising to you within the Spotify service.|
|Voice Input||A list of commands made by voice (where available), including:
- The date and time the command was made.
- Language requested by the client.
- User catalogue shows what subscription type the user has.
- The transcribed voice utterance of the command.
- Language set by the client.
- Entity type shows the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) of the item (e.g. playlist, album, track) returned.
Technical log files
If you have also received a copy of your technical log data, look for the “Read Me First” file provided with your data for a detailed description of the data.