How can we help you?
Get the full Spotify experience!Upgrade to premium
Have questions, answers, ideas about Spotify? Ask or join our Community!Go to the Community
Check out our Twitter or Facebook help:
Eliminate silence between tracks so your music never stops.
Pick your device for how to set crossfade.
Note: You can’t set crossfade when using Spotify Connect to play on another device.
- Tap Home .
- Tap Settings .
- Under Playback, go to Crossfade.
- Drag the slider to select the crossfade length.
Tip: If you don’t want your songs to mix into each other, switch Gapless Playback on instead.
- Click in the top-right and select Settings.
- Click SHOW ADVANCED SETTINGS.
- Switch Crossfade songs on .
- Move the slider to select the crossfade length.
Last updated: 12 August, 2021
Was this article helpful?