Give the gift of Spotify Premium to family and friends (or even enemies).
- Gift cards are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- They're not redeemable in conjunction with other discounts or promotions, such as Premium for Family, Premium for Students, or trial offers.
- Spotify gift cards can only be redeemed on Spotify accounts registered in the same country where they were purchased.
- Other Terms and Conditions may apply.
Got a Spotify gift card? Somebody likes you!
- Log in to spotify.com/redeem.
- Enter the PIN on the back of the card, or the code from your receipt.
- Click Redeem.
The gift card is applied to your subscription payments starting on your next payment date. Your payments continue normally after the full gift card amount is spent.
If you tried to redeem your gift card but it’s not working, let’s try a few things:
- Check that the country registered to your account is the same as where the gift card was purchased.
Tip: Check out our guide to changing your country settings.
- Make sure you enter the code correctly. For example: try 0 (zero) instead of O, and I instead of l (lower case L). If your code has been damaged and you can no longer read it, contact us and we can help.
- If you bought your gift card from a store, it might not have been activated when purchased. Please return to the store and ask them to activate it.
- Check the code hasn’t already been redeemed. You can check this on your account page. You can also check to see if you have any other accounts you might have applied it to.
- Codes are not redeemable for Premium for Family or in conjunction with other discounts and promotions.
Spotify works in partnership with Cadooz for B2B bulk requests received from Europe. You can place your order through our online ordering system, where you need to agree on applicable Terms and Conditions.