Is this Spotify email legit?
Is it from us?
Spotify will never:
- Ask for personal information over email, such as your:
- Payment info
- Social Security or tax identification number.
- Request payments via a 3rd party (for example, Western Union).
- Promise a cash prize through email.
- Ask you to download anything from our emails.
Remember, spammers and phishers can’t get any information from you unless you give it to them.
Emails about new logins
We do send emails about new logins to help keep your account safe. For security, you can’t turn these emails off.
If you see a login you don’t recognize, get help here.
Have a suspicious email?
- Don’t respond to, click any links, or download anything in the email. If you already did:
- Reset your password.
- Change your password on any other sites where you use the same password.
- Contact your bank if you think your financial details have been compromised.
- Forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delete the email.
Our team will investigate and let you know if the email is legitimate.