Voice control your tunes with Google Assistant.
It's available for both Free and Premium on all supported devices, including the Google Home speaker.
- Open the Google Home app and tap Settings.
- Select Accounts, then Spotify. You’re directed to link accounts.
- Select Link Accounts, then Log in to Spotify.
- Enter your login details. Your Spotify account is linked to Google Home.
- Ask Google Assistant to play music (“Ok Google, play Spotify”).
Android smartphones, Google Home, Chromebook, Android TV, Chromecast.
For more information, head to the Google Assistant help page.