Manage payment details
You can manage your Spotify payments any time.
Note: If you subscribe to Premium through one of our partners (e.g. iTunes or your mobile provider), you need to contact them directly to manage your payment.
To update your payment details, or change your payment method:
- Log in to your account page.
- Select Subscription in the menu on the left.
- Under Payment method, click UPDATE.
- Choose your payment method at the top and fill in the details.
- Click CHANGE PAYMENT DETAILS to confirm.
All done! Any changes you make will take effect on your next billing date.
Note: Some payment providers may issue an authorization charge when you update your payment details. Read more about authorization charges.
To change the day of your Spotify payment:
- Cancel your current subscription.
- Wait until your account reverts back to the free service.
- Resubscribe to Premium on the day you’d like to be charged.
You'll now be charged on or around this day each month.
Note: You can view your billing date and manage your subscription on your account page.