Canceled but still charged
If you get a Spotify charge after canceling your subscription, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account page.
- Click Subscription in the menu on the left.
- If the subscription page shows you're on Spotify Free, the account is not being charged. Any charges are likely from another account that's active on Premium. Check for other accounts.
- If the subscription page shows you're on Spotify Premium, try the cancel process again and ensure you reach the final confirmation screen.
- If the subscription page shows you have Premium provided by a partner company (e.g. your broadband/mobile provider or iTunes), you may need to contact that company to cancel.