Can't log in
Username, password, or email address incorrect?
Use our password reset tool.
Here’s some help if you still can’t get in:
If you see this error message, try again with any other email addresses you have.
Tip: Check your inboxes for emails from Spotify. If you have any, there’s likely an account associated with that email address.
If you can’t find an email address connected to a Spotify account, your account might be connected to Facebook. On the log in page, try LOG IN WITH FACEBOOK.
If you receive the message “password reset link is not valid, or already used” try sending a new password reset link and, without clicking the link in your email, follow these steps:
- Go to your password reset email.
- Right-click the Reset password link and select Copy link.
Note: If you accidentally click the link before you do this, you’ll have to send for a new one.
- Go to your web browser and open a private/incognito window.
- Paste the link into the address bar.
- Press Enter and continue.
If the password reset submitted successfully, but you can’t find the email:
- Check your spam/junk folders.
- Check any other filtered folders (e.g. if you use Gmail, it might be in the Social or Promotions tabs).
Other problems logging in
- I think someone's taken over my account
- It says my account's been disabled
- It says I’ve been abroad 14 days
- I can’t log in with Facebook