How can we help you?
Report any of the following for our teams to investigate:
- Broken or incorrect content
- Infringing, illegal, or hate content
Note: We take customer content concerns very seriously. Any abuse of the reporting process can result in the termination of your Spotify account.
Broken or incorrect content
If a song or album on Spotify isn't playing correctly, or its information (e.g. title, cover art, release date) is incorrect, you can report it to us.
First, check it’s not a technical issue:
- Make sure your app is up-to-date
- Play the track on a different device or with our web player
- Play the track on a different WiFi or data connection
If it’s not a technical issue:
- Go to our contact form.
- Choose Report a broken track/album.
- Click I STILL NEED HELP.
Note: If you’re an artist, your label or distributor can help fix problems with your music.
Infringing, illegal, or hate content
Report images, playlists, or text that violates our content policies through the app.
- On a playlist or artist profile, tap (iOS) (Android).
- Tap Report abuse. A form will open in your browser.
- Complete the form and tap Submit.
- Right-click the playlist title or artist name.
- Select Report. A form will open in your browser.
- Complete the form and Submit.
Make a legal claim on content
Notify us about anything that infringes your intellectual property rights.
Each report is investigated on a case-by-case basis. We're unable to respond directly to each individual report, but will use our discretion and remove any content deemed inappropriate.
Last updated: 19 July, 2021
Was this article helpful?