How can we help you?
Get the full Spotify experience!Upgrade to premium
Have questions, answers, ideas about Spotify? Ask or join our Community!Go to the Community
Check out our Twitter or Facebook help:
Spotify on TV
Many TVs offer a Spotify app. Check out the app store on your TV or set top box and search for Spotify.
Log in to a TV app
Open the Spotify app on your TV, then choose one of these ways to log in:
- Enter your Spotify email address and password. If you usually log in with Facebook, create a Spotify password to log in with your email address
- Open the Spotify app on your phone or tablet, and find your device using Spotify Connect
- Select LOG IN WITH PIN. Then on another device, go to www.spotify.com/pair and enter the pin you see on your screen
Other ways to listen on TV
You can also connect Spotify to your TV with these devices:
TV app not working?
- Make sure your TV is connected to the internet
- Check your TV app store for any updates to the Spotify app
- Check your TV's software is up-to-date
- Restart the Spotify app
- Restart your TV
- Restart your WiFi
- Delete the Spotify app, then reinstall it onto your TV
- If possible, try a different WiFi connection
- If Connect is not working on Android TV - Make sure you allow Spotify to display over other apps. Go to Settings > Apps > Special app access > Display over other apps
If the problem persists, reach out to your TV manufacturer for further help.
Was this article helpful?