How can we help you?
Get the full Spotify experience!Upgrade to premium
Have questions, answers, ideas about Spotify? Ask or join our Community!Go to the Community
Check out our Twitter or Facebook help:
Save and recover playlists
Save a playlist
Select on a playlist to save it to Your Library.
Save a version of a playlist
Most playlists update regularly to stay fresh.
You can’t save (or recover) a particular version of a playlist, but you can:
- Create your own playlist and add all the tracks to that
- Select on a song to save it to your Liked Songs playlist in Your Library
Recover deleted playlists
If you deleted a playlist within the last 90 days, you can get it back:
- Log in to your account page.
- Click Recover playlists in the menu on the left.
- Click RESTORE by the playlist you want to recover.
- Open Spotify and find the restored playlist at the bottom of your playlist collection.
Tip: You can also use keyboard shortcuts to immediately undo something you deleted:
- Cmd+Z (for Mac)
- Ctrl+Shift+Z (for Windows)
Don’t see it?
You may have created the playlist with another account. Try logging in with different details.
Last updated: 23 August, 2021
Was this article helpful?