Jaguar Land Rover
Let Spotify be the soundtrack of your drive with Jaguar Land Rover’s InControl Apps.
Before getting started, make sure you're running the latest version of the Spotify app on iPhone 5 or newer (iOS 9+) and you've installed the Jaguar or Land Rover InControl App on your phone.
- Log in to the Spotify app on your iPhone.
- Connect your phone to your car’s USB port using a USB cable.
- You may also need to pair your phone via Bluetooth.
- Once your phone is connected, the Spotify app will appear in InControl Apps on your vehicle's touchscreen.
Do I need the internet for Spotify to work in my car?
If you're using the free service, you need to be connected to the internet. You can sign up to the Jaguar Land Rover data plan or use your own mobile data.
If you have Premium, you can listen to your music offline.
You can contact Jaguar Land Rover for help with:
- Managing your Jaguar Land Rover data plan.
- Connection issues.
- High data usage.