Let Spotify be the soundtrack of your drive with BMW.
Note: Availability of features vary depending on model.
Which car models are supported?
Your car is supported if you have either of these interfaces:
Note: Requires the BMW apps feature (option number 6NR).
Play from your Spotify app to any model of BMW as part of ConnectedDrive, included with the Navigation System Professional or Navigation System Business.
With Android phones
Play from your Spotify app via Bluetooth on all vehicles with BMW ConnectedDrive.
Note: Make sure you have the BMW Connected app installed on your iPhone or Android device.
- Log into the Spotify app on your phone.
- On iPhone, connect your phone to your car using Bluetooth, or to your car's USB port using a lightning cable (like the one that came with your phone) or with a custom snap-in adapter, which is available as an accessory for iPhone 4/4s and iPhone 5/5s.
- On Android, connect your phone to your car using Bluetooth.
- On the Media menu or ConnectedDrive menu of your ConnectedDrive navigation system, select Spotify.
- Now you can control your Spotify music completely through ConnectedDrive and avoid the distraction of your phone.
For help setting up and troubleshooting, you can visit the BMW support site.