If you’re leaving the country, you can take Spotify with you!
If you have Premium, you can use Spotify anywhere in the world for as long as you like! But if you permanently move to another country, you need to update your payment method to one that's issued in your new country:
- Log in to your subscription page.
- Click Change payment method.
- Select Change country at the bottom and select your new country from the pop up.
- Enter a new payment method (that was issued in your new country).
If you're on our free, ad-supported service you can use Spotify in a different country for up to 14 days.
To change your settings for the country you’re in:
- Log in to your account page.
- Click EDIT PROFILE.
- Scroll down to Country and select your new country from the dropdown list.
Note: Your new country only shows when you’re actually there.
- Click SAVE PROFILE.
You can also upgrade to Premium to listen anywhere for as long as you want without having to change country settings.