How can we help you?
Report any of the following for our teams to investigate:
- Broken or incorrect content
- Infringing, illegal, or hate content
Note: We take customer content concerns very seriously. Any abuse of the reporting process can result in the termination of your Spotify account.
Broken or incorrect content
If a song or album on Spotify isn't playing correctly, or its information (e.g. title, cover art, release date) is incorrect, you can report it to us.
First, check it’s not an technical issue:
- Make sure your app is up-to-date
- Play the track on a different device or with our web player
- Play the track on a different WiFi or data connection
If it’s not a technical issue:
- Go to our contact form.
- Choose Report a broken track/album.
- Click I STILL NEED HELP.
Note: If you’re an artist, your label or distributor can help fix problems with your music.
Infringing, illegal, or hate content
Report images, playlists, or text that violates our content policies through the app.
- On a playlist or artist profile, tap (iOS) (Android).
- Tap Report abuse. A form will open in your browser.
- Complete the form and tap Submit.
- Right-click the playlist title or artist name.
- Select Report. A form will open in your browser.
- Complete the form and Submit.
Make a legal claim on content
Notify us about anything that infringes your intellectual property rights.
Each report is investigated on a case-by-case basis. We're unable to respond directly to each individual report, but will use our discretion and remove any content deemed inappropriate.
Last updated: 13 April, 2021
Was this article helpful?